Kobe Seishin Oriental Hotel is a suburban hotel, and a town landmark, located in front of Seishinchuo Station in the nature-rich Nishi Ward of Kobe. You can enjoy Japanese cuisine comprised of fresh seafood and sushi at its restaurants which overlook the longest suspension bridge in the world, or watch the chef grill brand-name beef from Japan, including Kobe Beef, in front of you in the Teppanyaki restaurant. Please enjoy your hotel stay, convenient for both business and leisure, in this accessible and relaxing space with warm hospitality.
5-6-3 Kojidai,Nishi-ku, KobeAccess
Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 12:00Breakfast : 07:00-09:30
Smoking is prohibited in all hotel restaurants. A designated smoking area is located on the right, just outside the front entrance.
Kobe Seishin Oriental Hotel has set up wireless LAN access points in the lobby and on guest room floors to enable the use of the Internet via Wi-Fi connection in each guest room. Free internet connection can be used with more comfortable Wi-Fi connection service.
Guest rooms have spacious layouts suited to long-term stays.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and high-speed Internet connection, as well as a substantial support system for business needs.
- Single roomroom size: 22.7m² / bed width:120cm
- Single roomroom size: 22.7m² / bed width:140cm
- Twin roomroom size: 33.1m² / bed width:120cm
- Deluxe twin Roomroom size: 43.2m² / bed width:120cm
- Deluxe double roomroom size: 47.9m² / bed width:160cm
- Junior suite roomroom size: 57.4m² / bed width:120cm
shampoo, conditioner, body soap, slim hairbrush, toothbrush set, razor, shower cap, slippers, night wear, cosmetic cotton pads, cotton swabs, hair elastic
General hotel services and features
- Electricity provided by all outlets in the hotel is 15A, 125V. Please ask the front desk if you require a universal plug.
- The room keys are card keys. The doors have a double-lock mechanism allowing them to also be locked from inside.
- Temperature is adjustable in each room.
- Sprinklers are installed in each room. Please use due caution on handling of fire.
- Each room has its own bathtub and shower, with hot water supplied 24 hours per day.
- An air purifier is installed in each room.
- A TV with satellite broadcasting is installed in each room.
- International calls can be placed from the room phone.
- There are coin laundries on the 9th and 10th floors.
Guests are welcome to check out guest room appliances.
- Trouser presser, desk lamp, electric fan, universal plug, extension cable, nail clipper, clinical thermometer, wine opener, bottle opener, blanket, bed guard, bathrobe (fee required), rental PC (fee required), DVD player (fee required), and crib (fee required)
In addition to the menu of Japanese and Western dishes, diverse dishes including salads, a variety of breads, cakes, and fresh fruits are available.
Price: 1,550 yen (plus tax and service charge)